During the Marvel Superhero Takeover Party, the Destructobot has also struck Club Penguin. Now it is our mission to defeat him and rescue Club Penguin. Below, you can view both our video guide and text guide. So shall we get started with the guide that Club Penguin Cheats Now has provided?
Not to worry, if you’re not in the mood to read the text guide be sure to view our video on ClubPenguinYourNews1. Also, if you like our video be sure to subscribe as well, we’ll strive to bring you with the best Club Penguin Cheats possible.
[Video coming soon]
How to defeat the Destructobot:
1. To start your mission to defeat the Destructobot, click on your map and then click on the Snow Forts. After that head over to the door and enter the building. Once you enter you will be on the roof, where you will eventually meet up with the Destructobot.
2. When you enter the room, you will notice a timer at the top with the text “Next Attack Countdown” you need to wait for that timer to finish until you can accomplish your next battle. When the counter finishes, the Destructobot will come up on the screen.
3. When you’re ready to battle, be sure that you are wearing either a superhero or supervillan costume. After you are wearing either one, you are ready to battle the Destructobot. Sadly, the costumes are only available for members during this party.
4. If you are a superhero, throw snowballs at the targets, if you are a supervillan, throw snowballs in the funnel. After you continue this, the meter will change and the battle for success will go on. At the end either the superheros will win or the supervillans.
5. To win, superheros must make the level on the bar empty, while supervillans must make it full.
After you have followed these steps, you have now defeated the Destructobot. Now with the bot successfully defeated, Club Penguin can go back to safety. I think Club Penguin did a great job preparing this massive battle. What do you think? Let us know here at Club Penguin Cheats Now by commenting below.