On this page you will find the full guide on how to become a ninja on Club Penguin. The process if quite simple, although it will take patience because you can’t expect to become a black belt ninja right away. So to start off head to the Dojo and collect your cards from Sensei. You can also buy more cards from your local store.
While playing Card Jitsu remember the rules on how to beat the opponent and how to win. It all depends on which cards you play. Here is a chart that will help you understand this better.
Remember these three ways on how cards are beat:
- Fire beats snow
- Water beats fire
- Snow beats water
Also these are the ways you can win in a game:
- Get all three types of cards (all different colors)
- Get 3 cards of the same type (all different colors)
Also once you keep playing Card Jitsu you will have noticed that you earn belts along the way. To face Sensei and become a true ninja you have to earn your black first. Perhaps this chart will help you.
These are the amount of wins you need to progress to each belt:
- White belt – 5 total wins needed.
- Yellow belt – 13 total wins needed.
- Orange belt – 21 total wins needed.
- Green belt – 30 total wins needed.
- Blue belt – 40 total wins needed.
- Red belt – 52 total wins needed.
- Purple belt – 64 total wins needed.
- Brown belt – 76 total wins needed.
- Black belt – 88 total wins needed.
After you have earned your black belt, the time has come. You can now officially face Sensei! If you win you will become a ninja and have access granted to the Ninja Hideout.
Go to Sensei at the Dojo and select “Challenge Sensei.”
It takes several tries to beat Sensei, the key is patience. After a few tries you should have beat him and you should be able to access the Ninja Hideout! Also, you will now be able to continue your adventure with Card-Jitsu Water and Card-Jitsu Fire.